Absolutely worth it.I spend money on myself in a few ways - food/bills and the like (normal), if it’s something I need (clothing) but, every once in awhile if I see something I really want I’ll just get it. It’s not like I’ll make it into a big deal and I’m not so crazy, wasteful in my spending anyway.


So,
this came today and I just took a cursory glance but, boy was it ever worth it! The thing has the heft of one of those old encyclopedia’s and the work looks just gorgeous on the glossy stock. Needless to say, I am currently in the ecstatic Gollum like mode
(my precious!)
1 comment:
Hi, you don't know me. But I also have a blog with blogger.com and so I pressed the next blog button on it and got you.
And so fate has selected you to continue with 'Reveal 5 Things People Don't Know About You. Yes, it's web2.0 chain letter type thing. The great thing is that nothing bad will happen to you if you don't, then again, nor will good fortune or riches come your way if you do.
You can visit my site to see what I've done: http://youpissedmeoffyoubastard.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment